Thank you for completing our Community Engagement Survey! We had 56 responses and found out some of these great details:
- 76% of respondents came to an engagement past two years.
- Community dinners and Zoom engagements were the most popular.
- Walking, Watersports and Gathering/gardening are people’s favourite activities.
- Movies are a favourite family activity with Community dinners coming in a close second. Hiking and Castle Fun park were other popular ones.
- Our newsletter, comic book and our website are our most popular materials.
- 90% of our respondents use Facebook! And Facebook is your favourite way to receive material.
- Our email/ebulletins are also popular ways to receive updates with community dinners coming in a close third.
- 80 percent of those who responded had voted on the Shxwelméxwelh and 73% know that we will be asking the four communities who did not reach quorum to vote again.Best of all for our busy outreach team? 48 % of respondents said they’ like to help ensure we get community members out to vote again. We will be reaching out to you!
To see the full report click here.